FULL-TIME | Pennsylvania
- Associates degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Project management experience and time- management skills for juggling numerous time- sensitive project simultaneously
- Familiar with project management software preferred
- Eager to work in a growing and self-starter environment
- Coordinate project tasks across teams. Participate in internal external meetings. Create and distribute meeting agendas and notes.
- Organize client assets and materials. Coordinate client reporting needs.
- Work with external vendors to manage assets as needed.
- Assist with the set up, facilitation, and completion of marketing events.
- Marketing knowledge
- Extremely creative, resourceful and detail-oriented; must multitask and prioritize with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the tasks before them
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor
- Solid persuasive presentation skills